4.30.2013

March Birthdays

Back in February I did my very first one on one card class.   A friend of mine asked me if I could help her makes some cards and gift cards for some family members that had birthdays in March.  We set a date and got together.  It was so much fun working with her.  One set of cards had a "blue" theme. 


She used Island Indigo and pulled colors and papers from the Tea For Two DSP.  Louise made most of the decisions, I just kept giving her more options. 


Each of the notecards had a monogram with her sister's initial or a stamped image from Collage Curios.


The second set of cards was very similar to the first, but had more of the Calypso Coral color in it.  Just changing one color can really change the look of a card.


She also had a chance to play with my scoring board to add score lines.


I just love the little stamped rose.  It's easy to get two colors by using markers to ink up your stamps.  ;)


Louise, I hope your sisters liked their cards that you made them.  How could they not love them when you put so much heart into each one.   Thanks for being my guinea girl. 

Wouldn't these cards be lovely for Mother's Day?   The little notecards are so quick and easy to make that you could whip up several to give to friends or teachers or anyone who sends cards.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes - by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
Retiring (WSL)

Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Tea For Two DSP

Collage Curios Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Collage Curios


1 comment:

paige said...

A treasure trove of beautiful cards! Delightful!