4.15.2013

Gift of Gratitude

Back in March I went to stamp camp and made this card.  When they showed us the sample I knew I would be making it for my mother-in-law.


In the meantime my mother in law sent me a special gift in the mail.  It was a stamp press and a beautiful set of monogram stamps.  I wanted to send her an extra special thank you.  So, along with the card above, I made her a set of notecards with her initial.



I even added some punched out flowers to the inside of the notecards.  I thought she would like these sweet little flowers.


All three cards were different, but they all used the same colors and stamp.  (the stamp she gave me) It was almost a step-it-up kind of card set.  I wanted them to look like they belonged together, but I wanted to have them range from basic to decorated.  I wanted her to have a card she could send to men or women.



 


When I was done I wrapped the cards with a Basic Gray satin ribbon and shipped them out to her.  She said it was like Christmas at her house when they arrived.  What a wonderful feeling to have blessed somebody else with my creativity.  It's the gift that truly gives back.




Creative Blessings,
Heather North



Oh, Hello Bundle Clear
Oh, Hello Clear Bundle


No comments: