4.16.2013

Forever With You

As I was cleaning up my picture files I came across this card that never got put up on my blog.  It was made for a StampNation challenge.  



The technique is called "inlaid die cutting".  It looks complicated, but it's actually pretty simple.  If you would like to see a video on this technique, let me know in the comment section below.  :)  My card uses the Windows Framelits, but almost all of the SU Framelits would work for this technique.


My favorite part of this card is the tiny tags hanging off of the safety pin.  Would someone please tell me why I like these tags so much?  Each time I add them to a card I am happy I did. 


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Forever With You, Lovely Little Labels
Paper: Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Misc: Jewelry Tag Punch, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Window Frames Framelits,

Jewelry Tag Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Jewelry Tag Punch


Forever with You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Forever With You

Lovely Little Labels Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Lovely Little Labels

 


Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
Window Frames Framelits


No comments: