3.20.2013

You Are Perfect

Have you ever used white embossing powder on black cardstock?  The results are stunning in person.  Your image just jumps off the page. 

 

What impressed me the most was how crisp the lines are on this stamped image.   I love the scroll work, but was afraid it might turn out blurry when embossed.  As you can see, it didn't.  Yay for Stampin' UP! stamps.  I continue to be impressed by them.


 
Even though SAB ends on Friday, I'll be keeping this FREE set for a long time.  I love all the scripts in this sentiment set. 
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Ink: Versamark
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Tea Lace Doily, Labels Framelits



Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits

Vintage Verses Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Vintage Verses

Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Tea Lace Doily

White Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!
White Embossing Powder
(also used: Heat Gun, Versamark)


2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Really love this card Heather! Love white embossing on black cardstock.

dawnmercedes said...

wow...I love this layout! and the color combo!