3.19.2013

Hello, Hello

One of the things I love about making cards is that I get to try out new styles, trends and colors.  Things I wouldn't want to try in my scrapbooks I can try out on a card.  Sometimes it's a fail and sometimes I love it so much it becomes a staple in my crafting arsenal.  Almost all the time I have fun with it though.


The Hello, Hello image was colored with Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi makers then cut out using the hearts Framelit. 


If you like that Vine Street Embossing Folder then be sure to get your order in by Friday when it goes away.  SAB ends on March 22, 2013 and I don't want you to miss out on a thing.


It's not my best work ever, but I'm sure whoever gets it will be happy to see it in their mailbox.  Struggling through this card helped me get my Mojo back.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North



Hello, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hello, Hello


Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Tea Lace Doily

Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Vine Street Embossing Folder
FREE SAB offer

Ends 3-22-13


2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Sorry I have not been around much lately... You have been doing some cute things! I like this look with the EF to really display the lovely heart greeting.

dawnmercedes said...

oooh...love the embossing folder!! So many great things ...when does my money tree bloom? haha