3.05.2013

Happy Birthday Bro

Today is my brother's birthday.  I decided to make him a colorful birthday card using my aqua painter and a couple of Sale-A-Bration items. (SAB)  Hopefully it will brighten his day when opens his mail.


The ferris wheel from Feeling Sentimental, was stamped onto watercolor paper with black staz-on ink.  Then I took some ink in the lids of my stamp pads and used the aquapainter to pick up the ink and brush it over the ferris wheel in a rainbow pattern.


That patterned paper in the background is Sycamore Street DSP, also available during SAB.   SAB ends soon.  You have until March 22 to redeem any of these SAB items for FREE.  You can choose one for each $50 you spend! 


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Feeling Sentimental Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Feeling Sentimental
SAB


6 X 9 Watercolor Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Watercolor Paper

Aqua Painter - by Stampin' Up!
Aquapainter

Jet Black StāzOn Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Jet Black Staz-On Ink Pad

Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Sycamore Street DSP
SAB


4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! Heather, I love this card and I am sure your brother will too! Beautiful!!

dawnmercedes said...

I absolutely LOVE amusement parks...and the rainbow behind the wheel on your card!

Shea said...

OMG, this card is GORGEOUS with capital everything!!! I am SO inspired to try this technique! TFS, Heather!

Heather North said...

Glad you like it. I want to try it again using different colors.