3.13.2013

Easter Eggs CAS

My friend, Louise, has agreed to be my guinea girl.  :)  She is allowing me to give her some one-on-one card lessons so I can become a better demonstrator.  She's a wonderful student and extremely patient with her teacher.   Here is one of the cards we made.


We used the Easter Eggs from the retired SU set, Easter Blossom.  (at least, I think that's what it's called)   Were you able to pick up this set last month while it was on clearance?  It's a lovely set!



I think I need to see if I have a Shamrock stamp and make this into a St. Patrick's Day card for this weekend.  Can you picture 3 little shamrocks instead of eggs?   How about 3 beach balls or baseballs?  Three flowers and a Mother's Day greeting would be nice too.



Thanks, Louise, for sticking with me on this demonstrator journey.  It was fun coming up with a card that didn't use any patterned paper.  Come back tomorrow to see the other cards we made for Easter.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Stamps: Easter Blossom (retired)
Misc.: Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Square Punch (or trimmer)



Scallop Square Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Square Punch


1-3/8 Inch Square Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Square Punch


Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch



3 comments:

katskards-1 said...

Busy having fun, Heather. Lovely cards

Kristie Goulet said...

Great Easter card Heather!

dawnmercedes said...

A classic layout! Great job!