3.15.2013

Easter Blossom Blessings ~ Video

My last Easter card from my one-on-one class last week, and I save the best for last.  Thankfully my friend's favorite Stampin' UP! color is also mine, so when I asked her which color she wanted to use for our last card, she chose Wisteria Wonder.   What am I going to do when they retire it?  Probably grab Perfect Plum.  :)

 

Easter is only 2 weeks away, so if you want to get some Easter cards made I suggest getting the Easter Blessings stamp.  You can pair it up with any flowery stamp set you already own and make a lovely card, or use it on its own like we did for yesterday's card


The ribbon flower that is available in the Spring mini is so soft and pretty, but it only comes in one color...Vanilla. What's a girl to do when she wants more colors? Watch the video below and see a SUPER EASY trick for coloring your flowers.



***Note*** To watch the video above you may need to head over to my blog.  Simply click on the blog post title above (Easter Blossom Blessings) and it should take you right to this blog post.  ;)


May your day be blessed with creativity.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

***REMINDER****  Sale-A-Bration (SAB) ends next week!  March 22nd is the deadline to get your FREE item of choice from the SAB catalog for every $50 you spend. Don't miss out! 




5/8" Flower Trim
Flower Trim


Easter Blessings Wood-Mount Stamp
Easter Blessings



Sponge Daubers - by Stampin' Up!
Sponge Daubers

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Easter Blessings, Easter Blossoms (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Paper: 2011-2013 In Colors DSP Patterns Stack, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder
Misc.: 5/8" Flower Ribbon, Dots Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

wow...It has been so long since I viewed the SU catty....I think I'm behind the times!