2.21.2013

Warmest Wishes

If you read my blog post yesterday you heard my little pity party.  I even mentioned that I needed a sympathy card.  My friend, Louise, must have known I would need some cheering up, because in the mail was this lovely card she made for me.   It was like finding a hug! 

 
Last week she came over and I gave her a one on one card class.  She went home with a few supplies and came up with this beautiful card!  Isn't it pretty?  She even used my favorite design from the Tea For Two DSP.  She's such a sweetie!  


To be honest, when she left I was afraid that I had overwhelmed her with all the options and techniques, but I shouldn't have worried.  Louise, is a wonderful paper crafter and was able to absorb my crazy lesson.  She even used my marker coloring tip on the pretty roses she added to my card and envelope.  LOVE IT!
Great work, Louise!  You're a natural and your card came at the perfect time.  Now, if my receipts would just show up so I can finish doing our taxes.  Oh well, we have until April 15th, right?

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  I'll show you the cards she made last week at a future date.  She was working on some gifts and I didn't want to spoil the surprise.


Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
Tea For Two DSP

Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Decorative Label Punch

1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Circle Punch


1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

The rose buds are so sweet!