2.07.2013

Honeycomb Heartstrings

My card today had two inspiration sources.  First was a photo challenge for my design team submission over at StampNation.  The second came from the Jan./Feb. Stampin' Success magazine all demonstrators get. 


I just love the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and matching Framelits.  I've always loved hearts, so it's no surprise to those who know me.  The big surprise to me is how much I've been enjoying the Pool Party/Pink combination.  Personally I like to combine Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Rose Red you see in my card.


The sentiment comes from one of my favorite SAB items, Vintage Verses.  I stamped it then cut it out by hand.  


To string the hearts and banners I used the small hole punch and threaded the Baker's Twine through the holes. 

The last heart has a cute little heart paper clip from the Elements Cute Clips pack.  As you can see from the picture I also used a dimensional on the back of the tiniest Rose Red heart and adhered it to my Pool Party banner.


Hope this inspired you to create your own card. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Pool Party Core'dinations Card Stock
Pool Party Core'dinations Cardstock


Hearts a Flutter Bundle Clear
Hearts A Flutter Bundle



Vintage Verses Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Vintage Verses


Elements Cute Clips
Elements Cute Clips



Small Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Small Heart Punch



Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder


2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Great look - fun looking, new to me EF.

Nathalia O. said...

I love the colors on this sweet card. Very cute!