1.01.2013

New Year, New Picture

It's a new year,  Today is only the first, but it's still hard to fathom that we are in 2013.  Where has the time gone?   I usually spend the first couple of weeks focusing on my goals for the coming year.  A new year is a good time to look at what you want to change.


I don't like my own picture, so I don't get in front of the camera often.  I need a recent picture though for something I am doing this week, so I had my son take some pictures this morning.

Here I am looking out the window that I often use to take pictures of my card. 


I think this one is the one I'll be using, for now. 

Hope you have a wonderful day today and find some time to get a little creative!  I know that is my plan.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.   The new Spring catalog goes live on January 3rd.  If you do not yet have the new Spring catalog, send me an email with your name and address and I will get one mailed to you.   cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a design team member for StampNation!!! I follow Catherine's blog and when I read "Creative Blessings" I thought that was so cool!! Happy New Year! Great pics btw!

Brandie
stamperbythesea.blogspot.com

Heather North said...

Thanks, Bradnie! I am over-the-moon excited she asked me, though still feel unworthy. I thought it was going to be announced tomorrow. I better go look and see. ;)

Dorothy S said...

Nice photos, and I think you made a good choice.