1.24.2013

Music to my Heart

Sorry for the late post today.  I was really hoping I would get to film a video for you today, but time got away from me.  When I finally got a moment to film I realized I needed to do some cleaning first because my video corner is... well... ummm....  you can see for yourself.


My friend, Louise, came over and said it's a sign that I have been having fun creating.  :)  I'll go with that!    I HAVE been having fun.  So many ideas, and not enough time. 

Today's card "was" my favorite card of mine from the Winter Wonderland Challenge at StampNation.  I say "was" because when I got to my day 7 card I created one I like even better!  (I'll save that for another day though, because I promised Sale-A-Bration cards all week.)

The satin Island Indigo ribbon in the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (SAB) adds the perfect finishing touch to this card.  I like the size of it, the silky smooth center and almost matte edges.   It's also easy to tie in a knot, which is a plus.


My favorite part of this card though are the musical collage blocks.  That is what I was going to show you in the video, but it will have to wait for another time.   Sorry.

 
I liked the blocks so much that I made another card with them.  I had a small strip of paper left over so I used the smallest circle punch to punch it out.  Then I adhered it to my new brads and put one of the bubbles on top.  


 
 
It's hard to see in the picture, but it is so pretty in person. 



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Word Play

Music Notes Standard Wheel - by Stampin' Up!
Music Notes Builder Wheel

Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB)

Designer Builder Brads
Designer Builder Brad

Snowflake Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Northern Flurries Textured Embossing Folder


No comments: