12.09.2012

Scrapbook Sunday


Sometimes I use sketches to create my layouts.  Other times the pictures seem to dictate the design.  Still other times the background paper really helps guide me in the placement of my photos.
 
 
I took advantage of the background paper to design this layout.  Especially the LHS.  My pictures are arranged in two columns, and I used the white "grid" to write on.
 
 
For the above layouts you can see how I placed my photos in the "white space" and used their pre-printed borders as my only "embellishment".  This made the pages go together very quickly.
 
 
Of course you can always take those "embellished" pages and ignore the "lines".  Go outside the box and layer over the printed elements.  It's your scrapbook.  Make it your way!

I actually don't use pages like these very often because I do enjoy the creative process, but I'm behind on my scrapbooking and wanted to get a bunch of pages done quickly.  This was a great solution.  If you are working on Christmas projects or are in a crunch for time consider getting a scrappin' kit to make your scrapbooking come together easier.
 
Creative Blessings,
Heather North
 
 

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

You really got a lot done. I have not done any scrapbooking but I really need to organize some photos. I like that you center on the photos, and place several on each page.