12.14.2012

Clearance Sale

Today I was going to show you the video I made of the wreath door card.  Yesterday I was editing it for time.  (It was over 30 minutes and needs to be under 15 to load on YouTube.)  I was almost finished and had to leave so I saved it to come back to today. 

Unfortunately something happened to it last night and it wouldn't load this morning.  I just kept getting an error message.  Thankfully I still have the original 32 minute video so I have begun working on editing it again.  Unfortunately I  don't have it ready to show you yet.



What I do have for you though is pretty cool.  Stampin' UP! just put 300+ new items on the clearance rack!!!  Woot-Woot!  Who doesn't love a great sale?  I know I jumped on the website and ordered myself a few more stocking stuffers.  Better check it out fast though because these items are only available While Supplies Last.  Best of all they have 2 of my favorite stamp sets on the clearance rack.  Can you guess what they are? 

Here is just a sampling of what you can find: Ribbon, Paper, Scrapbooks, Tools, Punches, Stamp Sets!, Sale-A-Bration Items, Brads, Ink Pads, Markers, etc. etc. etc.  It's certainly enough to fill a stocking!
Château 6 X 6 Designer Printed Album - by Stampin' Up!

Blushing Bride 3/8 Pleated Satin Ribbon

 Crop-A-Dile - by Stampin' Up!

Doily Triple Layer Punch - by Stampin' Up!



Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!

Creative Blessings (and happy shopping!),
Heather North

Click HERE to go to my Stampin' UP! Store

No comments: