11.14.2012

Home Is...With You

It seems like I just got home and now my husband is away on a business trip.  :(  After being married for almost 18 years I find it difficult to sleep without him next to me.  I think our next trip should be to Disneyland with the kids!  :)  Before he left on his trip I tucked this little card in to his suitcase along with some SF Giants World Series stuff I got him while I was in Sacramento.  :)


When you open up the card you can see through the window.   The sentiment says "Home is wherever you are with me"  Isn't that sweet?  I hope he thinks so too.


You could write on the blank space inside, but I chose to write my note to him on the back.  This card was super easy to make.  If you need help figuring out how, just leave a comment telling me to film a video.  I would be happy to make one if somebody wants to see it.

I'm off to make some dinner for my kids and then head to the craft room.  If I can't sleep I might as well create.  ;)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Forever with You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Forever with You

Comfort Café Designer Series Paper
Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper (DSP)



Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
Window Frames Framelits

Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
Midnight Muse Ink and Cardstock
along with Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla Cardstock


4 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

Heather, I love this card. What a sweet sentiment. I hope your hubby's business trip isn't a long one.

Kristie said...

This is a perfect card to stick in your hubby's bag! So sweet of you. I too cannot sleep well when my hubby is away. :( Hope you are able to rest some.

Smiles, Laurie said...

Great card..love the cut out from the front panel.
And Disney is always a good idea in our books!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I may have to add this set and framlets to my wish list for Santa!!
Beautiful card!!