9.14.2012

Spider Web Mojo ~ Mojo258

It's been a fun day.  I've worked on 5+ different cards today, but I can only show you one of them.  Here is why...

Card 1- I sent it to school already with my son.  He's going to a birthday party after school and the mom is picking him up.  I've already shown this card on my blog, but I needed to add something to the inside.

Card 2- Another card I had shown on my blog previously.  I thought I had sent it out already, but instead it got smooshed, so I needed to redo the bow on the front.  It has also been sent out of the house.

Card 3- A card for my mom's birthday.  She doesn't read my blog very often, but on the off chance she came here today I didn't want to spoil her surprise.  ;)

Card 4- Well that is today's card...

 
 
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to make my first Halloween card of the year... perhaps ever.  As you can see I mirrored it. 


Here is a picture of the inside.


A close up so you can see the spiders and the texture I added by using my scoring board. 


Card 5+ - I was trying to see which color combo I liked for my next card, so I stamped the image 4 times.  Turns out I like 3 of them, so I have decided to make all three (or more) and package them as a gift set of cards.  :)  So, you will likely see them at some point.

Hope you are having a fabulous Friday and finding some time to get a little creative yourself.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Mixed Medley (hostess), Seasonal Sayings, Tiny Tags
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Misc.: Scoring Board, Punches, Paper Piercer, Tiny Brads






5 comments:

Patrice said...

Love your card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

Andrea said...

Oh-this is super cute! Love the circles and tiny tags!!

Nathalia O. said...

It sounds like you've had a very productive day! I love your Mojo Monday card. The inside of the card is just as fantastic as the outside. Great job!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these fun and unique colors for your Halloween MOJO design!! Great work, Heather!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh. this is super fun way to use the sketch! I think I want to try my hand at this one too!