9.09.2012

Scrapbook Sunday

Here's another page from our trip to Oregon in 2009.  I actually used (mostly) Stampin' UP! products for this 2 page spread.  I think the only thing that isn't SU is the sparkly black pen I used for dash lines.


On the LHS (left hand side) I have pictures from the Tillamook Cheese Factory.  :)

The RHS (right hand side) has pictures from Cannon Beach.  I used my Cricut to cut out the letters. 

To tie the two pages together I used the same papers.  I used the red sparingly on the RHS, using the scalloped ribbon border punch.
It is amazing to me how much our boys have grown and changed in the past 3 years.  That is why I think I will always cherish scrapbooking...I love the memories I get to relive each time I create or look at one of my scrapbooks.

I also managed to do a digital page last week.  It was a super easy one.  I basically just dropped in a picture into one of the templates that was on the MDS+2 program, added some text and a few swirly stamps.  :)  Easy is good!


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Here are the supplies I used for the traditional layout:

Storytime Designer Series Paper
Storytime DSP


12 X 12 Smooth Card Stock - Neutrals Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Sahara Sand (retired textured) Cardstock

Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch

4 comments:

Nathalia O. said...

I love what you said about reliving your memories through scrap booking. I've always been so overwhelmed by scrap booking but I love the idea of reliving my memories. Thanks for sharing.

Smiles, Laurie said...

Great pages. I love all the flourishes on the digital.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your wonderful scrapbook pages, Heather!! What a beautiful way to never lose these treasured times!

Unknown said...

I have so much scrapbooking to catch up on! It really is fun to look back on memories though~I must get myself orgqnized! Love your pages!