8.21.2012

Updates

Just a quick post to let you know what I have been up to.  Scott and the boys finished the roof on the shed, and we got it painted.  It looks so good!  Not there's just the inside to finish and a few things outside.  :)  Yippee!  Here is a picture of the work in progress.  Max thinks we built him his own house and wants to know why the doors are closed.  lol



School starts next week, so this week is filled with "back to school stuff".   This includes haircuts, getting new backpacks, school supplies, clothes, shoes, etc.   If you have ever done this with 2 boys you probably know what a painful process this can be.  :)

Michael also started football, so he has practice every morning.   This means we can't do the "errands" until practice is over and he has a shower.  lol Today he is supposed to have a friend over after practice, so I may not get any back to school stuff done.

On top of that,  I'm in a swap that is due this week.  YIKES!  I've really struggled with this swap and had to redesign it several times.   :(  Anyway, I'll be working on my swap cards in between errands and work.  No new cards for me until I get this swap done.  I apologize to my card a day blog group.  I'll be back on track soon though, I hope.  Thankfully I'm in the final stretch.  

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

***Update***  My cards are all finished!  :)  I just need to print out the card recipe and get them ready to ship tomorrow, hopefully.  I can't show you the finished cards until everyone receives theirs, but here is a shot of my "in progress".  I actually watched a movie on my laptop while I worked on these today.  The boys were engrossed in their game.  :)

*
*
Spoiler Alert for SN Fall Swap
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

The shed looks great and I know your family will love the extra storage it provides!

Looking forward to seeing your finished swap design!! I looks very interesting!

Andrea said...

My son started back to school Aug. 6 and the shopping was horrible! He dreads it and it makes for a very long day! Can't wait to see your finished swaps!