6.24.2012

Scrapbook Sunday ~ Shop Hop Album with Video

It's been awhile since I did a scrapbook Sunday.  There are 2 reasons for that.  1~ I've been making more cards than scrapbook layouts in my limited "free" time as a baseball mom at the end of the school year.  2~ I wanted to show you the entire album at once.  :)

This is an album I made with pictures I took back in Feb. 2008.  I'll let the video explain the rest.  Grab your favorite beverage and take a look at my "finally" completed mini album of the shop hop.  ***NOTE*** If you are viewing this post in an email, you may need to go to my blog to watch the video below.  :)


You may recognize one of these pages from an earlier post.  ;)



Here is a close up of the ribbon detail on my pocket.


The album I used is retired.  You might still be able to find it in the Clearance section at Stampin' UP!  Everything else in the album is a mish-mash of products.  As you saw I got a 6x6 make-n-take page at each of the shops I visited.  Then I made my own 6x6 pages by cutting down (mostly subtles and nuetrals) cardstock.  You get 4 out of a sheet of 12x12 paper.

I hope you enjoyed this walk down memory lane with me.  I'm heading to the ball field this morning for my son's Tournament of Champions tournament.  We are really hoping that we don't get rained out again.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Wisteria Wonder 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Wisteria Wonder Ruffed Ribbon


Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine
Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine
Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies


Little Labels Punch Pack
Little Labels Punch Pack
Scallop Trim Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: