6.10.2012

Lost in my Craft Room

Friday night I started working on a special card for my parents.  I thought I would film a video of it on Saturday showing you some of the steps and the final assembly.  It was around 10am when I went out to the craft room on Saturday morning and I realized I would need to do a bit of cleaning before I could film.  Over 3 hours later it was time for a late lunch.  After lunch I watched a movie with the family (Lord of the Rings) and took a nap.  By the time I got back out to the craft room, finished cleaning 3/4 of it and filmed the video it was almost 11pm. Yep, it was THAT messy!  Sad thing is, the corner where I do most of my scrapbooking is STILL a huge mess. 

Perhaps I need to find a better system for cleaning as I go.   :)  My room was set up mostly for scrapbooking, but cardmaking has taken over for the time being.  Now I have so many card making supplies that I really need to clean out and reorganize.  But that is for another day.  ;)
Here is a sneak peek at part of the card.  It took over an hour to load the video this morning.  Hopefully I will have that to show you by Tuesday.

Creative Blessings,
Heather Nortrh

No comments: