6.03.2012

Language of Friendship ~ Retro Sketches #14

Ending my week of sketches, a day late, with this Clean And Simple sketch from Retro Sketches. 

I'm still not sure whether I like this card or hate it, but it was fun finally using that bird on a card.


You have plenty of time to play along and join in the fun at Retro Sketches.  If you like sketches, this is a blog you should definitely add to your favorites.  They are fairly new, but I have loved every sketch they have done so far. 




Have you had a chance to check out the new catalog?  Did you notice that Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (DSP) is still available?   I used a piece of it to make my little birdie.  

She has a rhinestone for her eye.  I sponged the bird using Baja Breeze.  The sentiment was stamped in Baja Breeze.  It's difficult to see in the picture, but it looks nice in person. 


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Bird Punch

Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Summer Smooches

Language of Friendship - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Language of Friendship

Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Twitterpated

1 comment: