6.05.2012

Happy Birthday Bestie

My childhood BFF just had a birthday today.  :)  We have been friends since the 4th or 5th grade.  Even though we don't see each other often, she is still someone I hold dear to my heart. I wanted to make something special for her to celebrate her day.  Here is the card I made.  Be looking for a video soon showing how to make this fabulous card.


When it is open you can see how the panel is part of the inside.  :)  Very clever.   (thank you to the creative people who have shown me how to make this partial cut, especially Dawn O. and Catherine P.)

After trying to take a picture of the card to show it to you I realized that I should have shot a video.  :) I like the way the light looks as it is coming through the label, don't you?

Yes, I used a lot of things that are retired on this card, but I love them, and wanted to use them for my longtime BFF.   When I film the video I will be sure to use current product so you can copy that one exactly.  :)

Happy Birthday Auntie Heather.  Wish I could have spent the day with you.  I promise to get your card sent out before your next birthday.  <3

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Retired porducts used: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Vintage Vogue, Trinkey Keys, Mini Library Clips.

Current Products Used:
Blessings from Heaven - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Blessings From Heaven

Apothecary Art - Clear-Mount Stamp
Apothecary Art

Pool Party 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Please do a video.

Heather North said...

Thank you. I will do one soon. :) Its much easier than it looks.