5.29.2012

Sending Love ~ Mojo 243

With so many products retiring this week,  I thought I would pull out some paper I have leftover from Sale-A-Bration (SAB) and try my hand at the new Mojo Monday Sketch.  


To get that doily I used my new(to me) Big Shot and the Paper Doily Sizzlits die. It cut so much better with the Big Shot than it had with my Cuttlebug. I may be looking for a new owner for my Cuttlebug soon. ;) Next I cut off the outer layer of the doily to get it down to a smaller size. Then I layered it with Very Vanilla cardstock, cut into a circle, then Lucky Limeade cardstock in a circle that was just a tad larger. 


To get the (Easy Events) stamped image I used my markers and inked up the tree trunk and sentiment using Chocolate Chip maker, the leaves and grass were done with Lucky Limeade, and the heart was colored with poppy parade.  After I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla cardstock I used my blender pen and the same colors to color it in. 



On a sad note, my camera has officially died.  :*(   I took these shots with my cell phone and loaded them on the computer and attempted to fix the color/lighting. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
Paper Doily Sizzlit Die

Easy Events - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Easy Events Stamp Set

Blender Pens - by Stampin' Up!
Blender Pens

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Heather your card is gorgeous ,the paper doily die is a must have.

PennyLine said...

Wow, Love it. The PP combo is so pretty, the die is stuning...
How fun :)