5.31.2012

Queen For The Last Day

If there is anything you want from the retirement list, make sure you get it now.  Today is the last day.  Tomorrow the New catalog goes live!  :)  Oh happy day! (Click HERE to go to my SU store.  Make sure you see my name, Heather North in the corner)


My sketch week continues with another sketch by Stacey Lokovic, over at Inspired to Scrap.  Today is the last day to enter the contest for May.  This card sketch is one of her challenges.  :) 

Image
Direct Link


At first I was going to copy this sketch exactly, and I may still do that on another card.  It's a fabulous sketch.  But then I decided I wanted to go with the "torn" look.   That is one of the beautiful thing about sketches.  You can copy them exactly or use them as inspiration to come up with something unique. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Mocha Morning DSP
Retiring

You're a Gem - Clear-Mount Stamp - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You're A Gem
Retires Today
Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue
Retires Today

Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Designer Frames Textured Embossing Folders
Set of 2
Elements of Style - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Elements of Style

No comments: