5.02.2012

Party Friend ~ Mojo 239

Birthday week continues with another card inspired by my new jammies.  :)  (If you missed my previous posts, just click on the header for this blog and scroll down.)  Today's card is for all those friends in your life.  What would a party be without you friends, right?

It's funny how this week's Mojo Monday sketch is so close to the idea I had in my head for this card.  Don't you love it when that happens?  The added touch from Mojo is the scrolly thing at the bottom of the focal image.  I would have had it at the top and bottom or both sides, but when I saw the sketch I wanted to try it their way, and I liked it!

Actually I wanted to use the Dots background stamp with some White craft ink to make the dots, but I don't own the big background stamp and the tiny dots were too small, so I found this DSP from the Subtles paper stack, and it works great!





My finished card ended up being 4.25" square.  Fun size to work with.


Come back all this week for more birthday week fun, including a video on Friday with a new technique.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue
Retiring 5-31-12
Regal Rose 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Subtles Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Subtles Pattern Stack
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Twitterpated DSP

2 comments:

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful pink card! I'm your new follower!

Louise Sharp said...

If you don't know me yet - pink is a favourite! And you know I have a soft spot for Twitterpated DSP! So - as per usual - love your creation!
Lou X