5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's and mom's to be.  I hope you know how special you are. 

My mother's day gift to you today is a quick card you can make in minutes, along with a video showing you how.  It's such a cute card with so many possibilities.  Best of all, for those of you scrapbookers, you don't need stamps to make this card.  Just use paper and your favorite punches.  :)

I liked this card so much that I came up with several variations of it.  Below are some pictures of those cards. 





Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Would you like the new Stampin' UP! catalog delivered to your door for FREE?  Simply place an order of $25 or more in my online SU store this month and I will have one sent to you as soon as they are available.  :)

Modern Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Various Punches

Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die - by Stampin' Up!
Beautiful Wings Embosslit

Unique flowers, flourishes, and dots fill this colorful paper. Redeem your Stampin' Rewards for the exclusive Cheerful Treat Des
Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper
Hostess Rewards Item

No comments: