5.23.2012

Happy Graduation ~ PDCC132

Graduation cards are in high demand right now.  Here is an elegant, yet simple card to make for any grad. 
The color combo comes from this week's color challenge at the Play Date Cafe.  I thought the new Summer Starfruit color was a good yellow for this challenge, and black & white are always nice on formal cards.



Hopefully you picked up the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set before the Occasions Mini catalog was over.  If not, then keep your fingers and toes crossed that it will show up in a future catalog.  It was such a pretty set. 


I'm not yet sure which grad(s) will be getting this card.  It is one that I will probably make a few more of, so I have extra on hand.  Now that I have a child in high school it seems like I know more people who are graduating.  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Teeny Tiny Wishes

En Francais Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
En Francais Background Stamp


Basic Black 1/2 Inch Scallop Polka Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Scallop Dotted Ribbon


Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Word Window Punch

No comments: