5.07.2012

Elegant Wish

Even though birthday week is over :( I still have a card to show you that was inspired by my PJs.   Actually this card came about because of a challenge at Stamp Nation.  Catherine Pooler asked us to make a card using our favorite PJs as inspiration.  :)  Sound familiar?  When she challenged us with that my thought was, "good thing I just got new PJs because I usually just wear black cotton pants and an old T-Shirt."  

Then, my wheels started turning, and I wondered if I could make an all black card.  It actually sounded elegant.  (unlike my sweatpants)  So, after making the Bliss card I showed last week, I decided to challenge myself further and make this card.  (thanks for the challenge, Catherine!)

It was my first "all Black" card, but it won't be my last.  This would make an elegant wedding card or a sophisticated graduation card.  I can see using this for invitations as well.  I simply love it!

Now I want to challenge you to make a black card.  :)   If you do, let me know, I would love to see your results.

Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Basic Black 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Vintage Trinkets Accents & Elements - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Trinkets
Basics Glimmer Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Basics Glimmer Brads
Jewelry Tag Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Jewelry Tag Punch
Tiny Tags - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment: