4.14.2012

Spring is Here!

Spring is finally here!  My daffodils are blooming and so are my tulips, hyacinth and various other spring bulbs.  The sun is even shining today, though it's only 36 degrees this morning.  I'll be spending the day at my son's Little League Opening Day, so no time for a card, but I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you.

This was the first daffodil to open up.  The center is a coral pink.

The double center makes this daffodil so delicate and feminine looking.  I love it!

Most of my tulips have not opened up yet, but these purple ones have.  :)
Lots of pansies are joining the spring party.  I just love flowers that come back each year.  They make me smile.

Last one for today and then I have to get ready to go to the ball field.

Looking forward to going to the tulip festival now!  Hope you have some sunshine and flowers in your day.  If there isn't any outside, perhaps you can craft some!  :)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: