4.27.2012

More Mojo 238


Yes, I love this week's sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog.  It reminds me of a lovely quilt.  If you missed the card I did early this week using the same sketch, click here to go there now.

Even though this Sale-A-Bration paper is retired, I used it because 1) I like it and 2) I have lots of it left and 3) I think that the friend I am giving it to will like it too.  :) 

In addition to the Everyday Enchantment paper, I used the soon to be retiring stamp sets, You're a Gem and the Hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.    You're a Gem is one of the stamp sets I am sad to see go.  I just bought it last month and this is my first time using it.  I'll probably use it well after it retires.  Good quotes, sayings, and sentiments never go out of style.  The sayings in this set are wonderful for any friendship card.  Be sure to order yours before May 31st if you want to add this set to your collection.




Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - 2011 In Color - by Stampin' Up!
DSP Patterns Stack 2011-13
You're a Gem - Clear-Mount Stamp - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You're A Gem
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Framelits
Tiny Tags - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Tiny Tags

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is stunning, I adore green....so sweet...thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

enjoy *~*

Jenny Hobbs said...

Pretty

Louise Sharp said...

Hi Heather -Yet another beautiful piece of lovely! The green is so pretty and love that you put that hint of blue behind the sentiment - makes it pop out a bit and also brings out the blue birds! The tiny tag is aslo just a cute little touch - I love cute little touches like that!
Lou X

Heather North said...

Thanks <3