4.10.2012

March 2012 Thank You Card

Here is the Thank You card I promised for everyone who ordered from me in March to help me reach my first promotion.  Isn't she lovely?

When I got home from our trip to CA she was waiting for me in the mailbox along with an adorable card from my upline.  How sweet is that?!!
She even used my favorite color, Wisteria Wonder.  I love it.  Thank you Joanie.

I quickly made a card that I posted on Easter.  Can you tell I've been wanting to use this stamp with Black Embossing Powder?   I think the images are so striking.

One last shot of my card, and the stamp set I earned.  Thank you again for supporting my business.  If you ordered from me in March you should be receiving this card soon.  :)
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

2 comments:

Donna Earley said...

Hi Heather,
I love your card! So pretty and such a great stamp set!
Donna Earley

Heather North said...

Thanks, I agree, that stamp set is fabulous!