4.02.2012

Easy Easter Giftcard

Here is a super easy gift card that you could tuck into any Easter basket or attach to a box of Easter candy.  :)  It came about using scraps I had on my table after making some other cards.  I love when odds and ends come together into something adorable, don't you?

I think I need to re-tie the bow, but don't you just love that new yellow seam binding ribbon?  It's new this month, and I think Nana is going to love it!  That's why I pre-ordered it before our trip to CA.   Just one of the perks of being a demonstrator that I enjoy... getting my hot little hands on all the new stuff as soon as I can.  :)
The egg on this card was made in a similar way as Sunday's card.  I stamped the image from Heaven Blessed and then punch it out using the XL Oval Punch.  The difference is that I colored in the chicks and then matted the "egg" with a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock punched using the Designer Label Punch.  "Happy Easter" comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes, but I think the Happy Easter in the Heaven Blessed stamp set would be just as nice. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: