3.23.2012

Remember When... Creative Process

It's another Fun Friday, and I have a new video for you.   This video shows some of my "creative process" and how I make decisions as I design a card.   The card I make is very similar to the one I showed you earlier in the week on my blog.


Once you have the basics down you can recreate this with almost any background stamp and sentiment.  I'll be adding this video to Cardmaking 101 for future reference.


***Bonus Tip:  The color coach is a good tool any time you are trying to match up colors.  ;)
Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Word Play
The second stamp set I used is Fresh Vintage from the current Sale-A-Bration catalog that ends NEXT WEEK!  Yikes, what will I do when I can't use this set anymore.  It has been my go-to set for the past few months.  Good thing there are lots of other fun stamps that are still current in my stamp room.  :)  


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Time is almost up for my March Special Offer too!  The video will be filmed as soon as my order comes in with the window sheets.  I'll then ship out the kits to those of you who took me up on my special offer.  :)

No comments: