2.28.2012

Thoughts of You

Last week I saw several cards that used this Sale-A-Bration stamp set with Poppy Parade or Riding Hood Red Ink.  Unfortunately I don't have either of those colors.   (Guess what is going on my next order?  ...lots of Markers so I can have more colors to choose from.)



Rich Razzleberry is one color I do have, and I LOVE it, so I decided to try out this card with that ink.  What do you think?  Actually this card could be made from almost any color you want.  Just use the same color ink that you use for the paper, and ribbon if you can.  If not, use a neutral ribbon. 


It's all in the details, from the pearls on the flowers, to the brad on the double ribbon bow, to the embossing of the scallop edge cut with the new edgelit die.
 
Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Ebaossing Folder

Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Adorning Accents

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls

Antique Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Antique Brads

Loving Thoughts - Clear-Mount Stamp
Loving Thoughts


3 comments:

Kris Van Allen said...

I really like the double layer on the ribbon!

Joan Robertson said...

GORGEOUS! I might have to CASE this one, Heather. :-)

Camille said...

Very pretty - love it!