2.11.2012

Sweet Saturday

Earlier in the week I filmed a video for Cardmaking 101.  This card was made using the stamped image I created while filming that video.  It was just too cute to toss.  :)  I'm thinking about putting it in my child's lunch box on Valentines Day. 

I wanted to show how to use the blender pen to take off ink, so I filmed another video showing how to do that so I could stamp this image on the inside of my card.

It's a 3x3 inch card and would be so easy to make for your co-workers, book club, or child's class.  To add something special to the envelope I inked up the stamp in Regal Rose and then used the side of my brush tip Cherry Cobbler marker to add a bit of color to several places on the stamp.  I should have been filming.  LOL

All images came from the P.S. I Love You stamp set in the current Occasions Mini catalog.  Such a great stamp set with loads of images and phrases.  Many that fit the SU punches. 


After I took these pictures I decided to use some Crystal Effects to add gloss to that chocolate.  :)  Be sure to come back on Mondays to see the videos on how to create the (easy) special effects on this card.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment:

Lu L. said...

Yum! This card looks delicious!! :)

Lu