2.02.2012

Sale-A-Bration Video

Many of you are new to Stampin' UP! and might not know what Sale-A-Bration is all about.  This video will show you the SAB catalog, and explain what SAB is all about. Here it is in a nutshell:

1. Free items for every $50 you spend, before tax and shipping.  (you choose the items you want!)
2. $150 order/workshop will earn you a free tote. (must have me place the order, not valid on online order)
3. $400 workshop/order and you earn the hostess bundle on page 6 & 7 (Stamp set, ribbon/brad bundle and exclusive Designer Series Paper Pack!)  This is in addition to the $65 in hostess credit, and 1 item in any current catalog at 1/2 off that you get for reaching that level!
4. Join my team and become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator for $125. (That's $50 off the regular cost!!!)  You still get to customize your kit with your choice of stamp sets, ink colors and paper packs.  PLUS you will get your choice of a FREE paper pack OR My Digital Studio download every month for the rest of the year! 

Grab your favorite beverage, and your SAB catalog if you have one, and let's look through the catalog together.  I'll even show you some of the products I got for FREE when I placed my demonstrator order in December.  (They let us have a free item for every $50 we spent in December, so I was able to get these items over a month before they were released!  I love being a demonstrator)

 If you would like your own copy of the SAB catalog, or Occasions Mini catalog, and don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me and I will send you one.  :) cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com


Here are some cards I have made using SAB products.  Enjoy!




It might be difficult to see, but I clear embossed the floral image from "Fresh Vintage" stamp set on the pool party Labels Framelits.  It's a subtle detail on the card above.


What is your favorite item(s) from the SAB catalog?  Let me know in the comments below and I just might use it in my next video.  :)

SAB Catalog

Creative Blessings,
Heather North
Click here to go to my Stampin' UP! website for more details

No comments: