2.16.2012

My Special Valentine

Here is the Valentine's card I gave to my dear husband on Valentine's Day.  It was almost too pretty to give to a man.  Wouldn't this would be a beautiful wedding or shower card? 

So many fun techniques were used on this card.  Die cutting, masking, sponging, etc.  I may have to film a video to show you what I did.  Do you know anybody who recently got engaged or has a wedding coming up? Perhaps on Valentine's Day????   If I change the sentiment on the bottom heart I could easily send this out.



En Francais Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
En Francais Background Stamp

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits


Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Twitterpated DSP

P.S. I Love You - Clear-Mount Stamp
P.S. I Love You


Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls

Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, and Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Whisper White
Misc.: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Full Heart Punch, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Creative Blessings,
Heather North
My SU Store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

No comments: