1.31.2012

Scrapbook Show-off

Last weekend I went scrapbooking with the fabulous ladies at SSWA.  While I didn't get a lot of pages done, I did have a lot of fun!

Sketch #9 @ Inspired to Scrap (I2S)-





Scallop Trim Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Trim Border Punch

Printed 2011 In Color Designer Brads - by Stampin' Up!
2011 In Color Printed Brads


Sketch #16 @ I2S- 

To add the brads to Max's page, I used a paper piercing tool and the mat pack.  I put the mat under my paper, and pierced a hole through the paper, then I pushed the brad through the hole. 

Paper-Piercing Tool - by Stampin' Up!
Paper Piercing Tool

Mat Pack - by Stampin' Up!
Mat Pack

Basics Glimmer Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Glimmer Brads



Layout of Avery learning how to roll over for the first time.  :)  For those of you who wonder, Avery is my neighbor's daughter.  I spent her first year of life babysitting her.  Precious times.  I've had this paper in my "stash" for years.  It was fun to be able to finally use it.


Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
I2S Sketch #12-

Made this embellishment using my Cricut. 

I2S Sketch #15-


The great thing about sketch class is I tend to use up more of my scraps.  It also get my creative juices flowing.  Monday I was able to whip out 6 pages in less than 2 hours.  That's more than I did all day Saturday at the crop. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


No comments: