12.02.2011

Stampede Birthday

My SU! demonstrator, Joan, had a birthday recently.  I wanted to send her a special card, because she has taught me so much about card making, even though we have never met in person.  Here is what I came up with.



My favorite part of this card is the tiny tags.  On the flower image I colored the stamp with markers, stamped off, then dabbed a little bit of ink in a few places and stamped my image.  I just LOVED the look.  

This card uses all Stampin' Up! products, because I was sending it to a SU! Demo, and because they all worked so well together.

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Tiny Tags
Paper: Blueberry Crisp DSP, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Early Espresso
Ink: Pacific Point, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Misc.:  Taffeta Ribbon, Twine, Button, Decorative Label Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Ribbon Slot Punch (Retired, not sure that is the real name, I bought it many years ago)

No comments: