12.31.2011

First Stampin' UP! Order

My first Stampin' Up order arrived a little "wet" last week.  At least that is what the UPS man said when he gave it to me.  Looked like it got dropped into a huge puddle.  I was a bit concerned that something might be missing out of that big hole or damaged due to the soggy box, but only 2 cases were broken, and nothing appears too damaged.  (Stampin' Up did a good job of packaging, thankfully)

  It was so exciting to get my first package full of stuff with an additional 10% off on top of the regular 20% discount demonstrators get, because it was my first order.  Even though I still haven't played with everything that was in my starter kit on Christmas Day. 

Just look at some of the things that fit in that little box!  Can you spot some of my new "goodies".    One of the other "perks" of being a demonstrator is I was able to order early from the new Occasions Mini catalog being released next week.   SU even gave me free Sale-A-Bration items for every $50 I spent.  (I won't tell you how many $50's I spent, but let's just say Merry Christmas to me, and thank you to our parents for sending me $$$ for Christmas.)  Sale-A-Bration doesn't even start until the end of January.  The more I explore this company the more I like it.  I had to hide the items that haven't been released yet, because I'm not supposed to show them on my blog until they are.  ;) 


The first thing I did after opening everything up and getting a tad bit OVERWHELMED was to clean up my creative space and find places to put things away.  You can see I started with the ribbon since I got the Ribbon Keepers on clearance.  Once I had regained some counter space I was able to make a card, then I had my kids and husband come look at how clean my side of the hobby room was before I made a big mess again.  :)

Come back tomorrow to see how I am storing my punches.

P.S.  The Ribbon Keeper storage system is currently on the clearance rack in my Stampin' UP! store.  If you want one for yourself you should get it now, before they are sold old.  I've decided I need to order another set of Medium and one of Large. 

Ribbon Keeper

No comments: