12.07.2011

Cricut Bling

Getting together with friends to scrapbook is one of the joys of my life.  We talk, laugh, cry and share.  When a few friends got together last month to scrapbook there was some serious sharing going on.  I brought my Cricut Expressions machine and all my cartridges, but mostly used the FABULOUS cart that Cindy brought.  (Sorry I don't remember the name)   I ended up using her cartridge on every page I made that day. 

When I made this page I wanted just a little something extra.  I was going to cut a snowflake, but somebody else was already using the cartridge (it was a POPULAR cartridge that day) I needed so I dug around in my stash and found these sparkly snowflakes.  They were the perfect touch to the title.  


Here is the two page spread.  I carried the snowflakes over to the second page.



Thanks again, Cindy, for sharing the gift Twyla gave you.  Thank you to Louise and Sharen for getting us together. 

No comments: