12.19.2011

Back in October I was ahead of the game as far as Christmas presents/cards/pictures that needed to be sent to our family in CA.  Somehow today I found myself EXTREMELY behind in getting everything mailed out in time for Christmas.  All I really needed to do was make 2 quick cards.  I was having so much fun creating with some new stamp stuff that I lost track of time.  Quick turned into a couple of hours.  Oops....

Anyway, here is the card I ended up making for my Father in Law and his girlfriend.  I kept adding layers and each time I did I liked it more. 


It's hard to see some of the details so I did a close up.  The Merry Christmas tag in the corner has one layer of dimensionals where it crosses the ribbon and 2 layers where it meets up with the card. That ribbon is super thick, but soooooooooooo soft!  I hope SU! decides to keep it, because it is going away soon if they don't.

Can you see the "merry" stamped on that adorable little tag?  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to center it.   It's hard to see but I also used a glue pen on the snow and added Dazzling Diamonds.  What can I say, I love the bling and real snow is so pretty when it sparkles in the sunlight/moonlight. 

No comments: