10.02.2011

Sweet Cindy Lou

This is my first card for Joan's Stampede Challenge (click here for more details)  The funny thing is her sketch is very similar to the one I created myself in card I made earlier today.  Here is her sketch:

My friends recently lossed their baby girl, Cindy Lou.  I wanted to make a special card that would touch their heart during this difficult time.  I practiced using Wisteria Wonder on the post below this, then made this card using Blushing Bride and Basic Gray and Joanie's sketch challenge for my guide.




 

4 comments:

Sherry said...

What a beautiful card Heather! Sorry about your friends' baby. =( I can't even imagine.

Joan Robertson said...

Beautiful card, Heather. You are a sweet friend. Thank you for playing in our first STAMPede Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Heather, that card is gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous. You're a very talented gal. And that card was perfect to send to your friends. I only wish it could have been for a happier occasion.

Heather North said...

Thank you everyone. <3