10.18.2011

Remember... I Love You

This is one of the fun things I made at Cindy's craft day last weekend.  If you are ever in the Centralia, WA area be sure to stop by Cindy's Simple Stuff.  It's a small shop, but filled with goodies in every nook and cranny.  Tuesday's are the best because she has her dollar demo all day.  She is one talented lady!  (and no, I'm not being paid to endorse her, but I wouldn't mind having some store credit.  LOL)

Here is my "chalkboard" inspired by Cindy's talent.



Basically the grunge board is sandwiched between 2 pieces of paper.  (Printed paper on front, solid color cardstock on the back.)  The "chalkboard paper" was cut out using a die cut machine, and simply adhered to the patterned paper with glue.  (I used my Zip Dry glue.  Love that stuff for adhering paper to almost anything!)   The pencil is staying on the board with the help of a little velcro.  To hang it, she had us adhere one of those clear tags stores use to hang product, in between the grunge board and cardstock.  I think I would use a crop-a-dile, punch out holes on the top, and tie some ribbon through it to make a hanger.  In fact, I may yet do that.   :)

No comments: