9.19.2011

Beautiful Composition

Today marks the first day of a new Bible study I am doing both with my local ladies group AND with some of Scrapshare friend on Facebook. To get ready for the study I found this darling composition book and decided to alter it a bit to make it even more personal. Having something pretty to write in makes me look forward to my study time even more.

After printing out some things from the website and deciding where to add them to my book, I embellished with ribbon, vellum, stickers, etc. That swirl in the top corner is cute on a velvety material using my new Cricut Cartridge from Creative Memories called Reminisce. It's my first time using that cartridge even though I've had it for almost a month!

The inside cover (LHS) has a guide to what we will be reading each day. First I used SU bliss stamp and some pearly white ink on the black cardstock to make the background paper for my matted printout. On the first page (RHS) is a description of the SOAP method.

I also added this scripture and some stickers to the back to cover up bar codes, etc.

No comments: